Online Super Fund can provide the annual SMSF accounting, compliance and administration for your SMSF. We also provide the following services:
- Establishment of your SMSF
- Transfer of an existing SMSF to Online Super Fund
- Annual Updates
SMSF accounting, compliance and administration
Standard fee fixed at $990 p.a. (refer to fees for other costs that may be applicable)
Our SMSF accounting and compliance service provides you with everything you need to meet the annual administration obligations of your SMSF, including:
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for the SMSF (including an Operating Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Member Statements and Investment Summary & Income Reports);
- Arrangement of the audit of the financial statements;
- Preparation and lodgement of the annual income tax return;
- Documents to confirm the commencement or cessation of pension accounts as required (upon your request); and
- Preparation of annual trustee resolutions.
Standard SMSF establishment fee is $300
Our SMSF establishment service delivers you all documents required to establish your SMSF, including:
- SMSF Trust Deed ;
- trustee appointment minutes;
- trustee declarations;
- member applications;
- SMSF establishment minutes; and
- template investment strategy;
We will also:
- Register your SMSF for an ABN and TFN;
- Make an election for your SMSF to become a regulated SMSF;
- Help to setup a bank and trading account for your SMSF (if required); and
- Provide you with template rollover request forms.
We can also incorporate a corporate trustee for your SMSF for a one-off fee of $700 (which includes the company registration fee of $506 payable to ASIC).
Transfer an existing SMSF to Online Super Fund
If you already have a SMSF and want Online Super Fund to handle all the administration requirements, send us an email and we will help you transfer your SMSF administration to us – all at no cost!
Each year Online Super Fund provides its clients with a free annual update. This annual update includes details of any significant changes to superannuation law, key SMSF rates and thresholds for the year ahead, as well as important information and reminders for SMSF trustees.
No obligation, cancel any time:
You are under no obligations to continue your engagement with Online Super Fund and are free to cancel our administration service at any time. If you choose to cancel we will refund any fees you have paid in advance and transfer all of the accounting and legal records we hold for your SMSF to you, or to another service provider at your request.
We understand that because of the limited investment options under our service offering, you may eventually want to go to another service provider so that you can do other things with your SMSF (for example limited recourse borrowing arrangements and property purchases). We are more than happy to help you with this to ensure your transition is as smooth as possible.